Hornet Hangout

Back to Article
Back to Article

Hornet Hangout

Lissette Perez, Reporter

As Principal Graham says, “I am always excited to give our students opportunities to be in a positive environment.” Most people are excited about the new event started this year called “Hornet Hangout”.  It is a cool new hangout where students can relax and have some fun. Food, games, and door prizes are provided and it even includes a guest speaker. It is only available for MCHS students so their safety is guaranteed.

Hornet Hangout is sponsored by ASAP, Community Education, FRYSC, 21st Century, Sources of Strength, and the Sting Team. Our sponsors are very much appreciated along with Brandy Morgan for putting the organization together, “Big thanks to Mrs. Morgan and all of our sponsors for organizing Hornet Hangout and making it such a success” as Principal Graham adds.

Hornet Hangout is held after a sporting event and our first one was after a football game this year. It is a great opportunity for students to hang with friends and enjoy games like volleyball, basketball, hula hooping, etc. It is a safe and fun way to make some great memories in the school. So if you are bored out of your mind and want to go to an event just to hangout and have a great time, then Hornet Hangout is the place to go. Here are some pictures provided from Principal Graham to give you an idea of what it is like to be in Hornet Hangout…